Dreaming of becoming an overnight celebrity with thousands of online viewers? Then Youtube is your channel. It gives you the ability to broadcast. However, with power comes obstacles.

Are you ready for the big challenge of starting your own channel and making money? If your answer is yes, you should know these basics before you get started.

It is very profitable to make money with Youtube as your partner. One way to monetize YouTube videos is to click the monetization option in your YouTube account and link your channel to your Google AdSense account.

Do you have an idea about monetizing YouTube?

This is an important step in the process of making your video viral and monetizing. As a creator, you will be paid a large amount of money after your video is distributed and marketed by YouTube. The rate YouTube pays you is called monetization.

In simple language, making money by uploading videos and allowing ads on them is called monetization.

 

YouTube Channel Monetization

Have you ever wondered how much you can earn from YouTube? Here is a breakdown of your earnings from YouTube. A YouTube pro can earn an average of $3-10 per 100 views from YouTube with both CPC and CPI ads.

With monetization, you can have the opportunity to earn around 55% of the ad revenue generated by your videos. Naturally, YouTube takes the remaining 45%. So on average, you can earn 1-2 dollars per 1000 views of your video.

The method of making money from YouTube is not difficult. You just need to follow some simple steps. However, like any other craft, making videos is hard work and gives you the option to think outside the box.

This tutorial is for beginners and professionals alike on how to increase views.

Setting up your YouTube channel

You’ve decided to monetize YouTube, now you’re wondering what your next step should be. In this case, your starting point should be to set up a channel.

The first step on the ladder to success is to sign up and create content that appeals to a diverse audience. There are some important points to keep in mind when creating an account.

 

 

Sign up with your own account

Like any other app, you need an account on YouTube to create your own channel. You just need to go to Youtube or you can sign up with your Gmail account.

 

 

Add keywords and descriptions

Keywords will make the search process easier. This will help people find your channel and anticipate the content you create. Also, make a clear and eye-catching statement to grab the viewer’s attention.

 

Short username

You should keep your username short and simple.

Leave a Reply